Queen Bee - Ch. 154

Fed-Kun's army
Author has some sort of sexual harassment fetish?
Seriously some people are just degenerates.

Group Leader
Looks like the gangster pastor gets rid of the rapist 🤔
Finally was getting annoying 😐

Dex-chan lover
Man, in the end I hope: the MC makes up with her mother, MC gets happy and the landlord dies a horrible death... He (along with the dead wife) made everyone's life miserable

Dex-chan lover
Finish Mom arc already, let her work normally then just show they are moving out later on and focus on main duo. I wonder if Dali gonna fuck around when the college starts? She wants to be the "queen" again so she needs to be popular somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man T.T

I dont see the father coming to save her. most likely the Landlord again. and she'll be wrapped around his finger again

plz tell me it aint so @Acera

Dex-chan lover
@Acera You mean MC telling Dali knew her "queen" days gonna end after graduating?(college is also different so its hard to be a "queen" there but she still can be popular) I think she still wants to be popular and there was sth about college life if im correct. Im just wondering if she gonna fuck around or if she stays "loyal" to MC. The nurse sex should come soon too.

After backing to chapter 86 i saw how good is the art atm

Power Uploader
@ss4chris nah, landlord is busy with the pastor later. Either gonna be dad or pastor's guy he put on their house.

@Hejti kinda unlikely considering how obsessed she is with him, even now. She always knew he fucked around with other girls as well and still didn't really look around for anyone else, just look for a way to get him back.

Dex-chan lover
after 100+ chapters
well they were in a complicated relationship from the start, but yeah if their parents were such massive fuck ups, Dali and Pyo could have had a decent normal relationship

@Hejti
If she gets her inheritance, or become a famous model/actress, her queen days will continue for a while longer.

Dex-chan lover
@Acera Kinda curious how the story gonna go, if you consider MC words in 86 its unlikely they ended up together in the end? Is there any chance for them ending up together? So many questions and a long way ahead.

@boag ye but he kinda broken the promise already and i think sooner or later Landlord gonna know about it unless he gonna fully fall into dementia.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti
I think its possible that Dali could sleep around a bit, cause now she likes sex and is already a natural / genius according to Pyo.
When she wants to be popular and queen again she could have sex with other guys, even if she likes Pyo the most.
I hope we dont see the mom raped or fucked again by the old landlord, but rather a fight between the sons and their father the landlord, or more dementia

Users who are viewing this thread