Queen Cecia's Shorts

Latest chapters have got me rather agitated. I'm probably fairly petty but I would have told the queen: "Daga kotowaru". Or something more in line with my native tongue: "You can p*** off".

Thanks for the updates even if they're the last ones from you :') Love the story. Your work is much appreciated <3

Eh...eh eh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh????!!!!!
It's the last chapter ???? Then what are we going to do ??? And what going to happen to our Yuri ??!!!
Yah, I got so caught up in this story I'm already addicted I need my dose what should I do DANG it ??!!!

Thanks for translating! But I do want to point out for the record (to the author at least lol) that it really wasn't that common for corsets to be so tight that women couldn't breathe, corsets are supposed to be fit to your measurements and have room and flexibility that a woman can move and work in, and if it is too tight that you can't live in it then it is not a properly fitted garment. And tight-lacing a corset to have a ridiculously small waist was not actually a super common practice. Lol just wanted to point that out as an amateur fashion historian lol

Oh no! Is this the last chapter that you're translating? That's a bit sad but I know there must be reasons. I'll just wait patiently for a group to pick this up... if they do 😭.

Thanks for the hard work ☺️🥰

I'm sorry, but I think you are wrong. Only Quality Checker left from WE's group and Queen Cecia's Shorts wasn't dropped. All information of any dropped projects you will find on WE's discord server.

This looks to be a reupload or already uploaded chapters. Name and info is the same as far as I can see, just a different uploaded.

Ik there’s a reason but why can’t she just say that she’s a gurl?

mainstream media have always portrayed the corset as uncomfortable and deadly piece of fashion.in reality, they havent done much research regarding it and how to properly wear it.

I skipped this series when the first chapter was released because it didn't seem very interesting to me at all but I'm glad that I went back to this series :)

39 chapters on raw, does anyone knows if it will be taken over by another scan? is there someone that needs support buying the raws?

this manhwa is serialized on pocket comics app, there are 24 chapters out so if anyone wants to read it go there! you get a free reading ticket daily and first timers get 20 free coins. you also can watch an ad to open the chapter or fill your daily gauge bar to read it.

pocket comics! it kinda works like normal webtoon where there are free chapters but afterwards if you use your free tickets and ads you have to wait a certain amount of days to read. i still recommend it if you're willing to wait though!

Users who are viewing this thread