Queen of Hearts in Wonderland

You dare? Harold is much uwu!! you can't compare the two!!! Both of them are cute...

Contributor
@Mangareader
Thanks, though that sounds a bit tame compared to throwing around death sentences.
Funny you say that, since the first chapter of My Death Flags has Harold literally saying,
"Wait, Father. Allow me to execute her."

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

Eh I'd consider that closer to the queens crowning speech, since it was part of a scripted event and apparently one of the few times he had pre-scripted lines (Like the speech after 'burning' the servant and her kid) rather than having a filter over what he wanted to say, and the father was already going to execute her

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting...this is a unique concept. Execution isn't the best, but it has potential. Due to the nature of manga panels, it's a bit difficult to show the snap transition in her expressions before and after speaking...this could work really well as an animation.

Fed-Kun's army
@CrusaderJerome
yeah, execution isn't the best since heads start rolling in that scenario...

Well transition between expressions could also work well with a manga that has time and man power. A few extra panels showing the transition can work well enough, I've seen examples of it in other manga, maybe not as snappy as just skipping panels, but it works.
The production of this work is probably not that great since the art sometimes goes from good to weird in a single page flip. Skipping panels could work if the production is detailed enough (Like drastic expression changes in a single panel).

Fed-Kun's army
@fiveboxes
Ugh, the accidental pun. You caught me...

Yeah, I was thinking of the production values. I hadn't thought about changing expression in a single panel, but one way it could work would be to have the words and expression not match--like, her horrified reaction comes through before she's even finished enunciating the horrific words.

We could do with seeing more of the anguish Jack is apparently seeing on her face.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe change the cover image,, this one looks really generic plus there’s a way better looking one in the cover section-

Interesting take, I think I read something along the lines of this but with a male lead, trying to pull strings without losing his head

Its not as great as pure bred villainess types, but villainess typed being forced to speak in a villainy is definitely a step up from "I reincarnated and destroyed the original villainesses' personality by acting like a commoner"

thank u for translating this now bear with my grips: i want more, i keep coming back to reread every latest chap only to forget it's the latest chap and get sad every-time this thing is too good and i know i'm being unreasonable as even the raws are only this far but i can't help it i haven't found anything good to read recently!😱 it's manga/anime/novel draught here (to me at least😢) but jems like this one saved my day,and ruined it as well with a ruthless waiting game 😭

Users who are viewing this thread