Queen of Hearts in Wonderland

Group Leader
@Aerl404 We found a better cover and changed it! The one on the cover section is the cover for the novel, so we can't use that. (๑•﹏•)

Fed-Kun's army
Nah this girl is kinda dumb. It's honestly somehow worse than other generic villainess manga. I LOVE the villainess otome game scenario and I eat that shit up, but this is just awful.
This girl casually executes more than a dozen people and it gets brushed off. She barely seems bothered by it. Instead of doing whatever the hell they are doing, they should have added some depth to her character so that it could be about her being psychologically tormented while searching for the truth as to who is controlling her and why. That would be much more interesting than this, at least most of the other generic villainess manga have the characters actually give a shit.
Edit: Apparently I'm wrong so it's not that bad. It's just the normal level of genericness. Not completely braindead. It's probs ight.

Fed-Kun's army
@SocialButterfly Ah my bad, if I assumed too much. Kinda painted it like she literally had them executed them on the spot and then barely reacted. Still, kinda wish she had some kind of reaction to it because she still doesn't seem especially concerned. I'll give it another go though, still seems to be pretty generic, but at least tolerable, so I can eat that shit up.

Double-page supporter
Look at the auto translate system it is worse than the gramps being a vilaine.

Mmmm, I like that she has no choice in what she says. It really spices up the story.

It's pretty good, but the chapters are exceedingly short and only released once or twice a month. In fact, the chapters are so short you could probably condense chapters 1-3, all parts included, into a singular first chapter. Besides the length, it is a good while relatively generic villainess series. It follows many tropes and the dialog and story are rather uninspired, but they still do the tropes well while putting an interesting dynamic in with the MC being unable to say what she wants, thus being a villain against her will. All in all I'd give this series a solid 7/10, a good read to pass a little, but not much, time.

Users who are viewing this thread