Queen's Seed - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Happily Ever After, Mr. Crybaby

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Messages
232
The award for worst way to abruptly end a story goes to. . . Queen seed. Wtf!!!! It doesn't resolve anything! It just ended without out telling us anything just. . . Just this!!! I wished I never read this if I knew the axe was going to drop this hard and gruesome!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
1,002
"Battle for the Earth's survival begins....THE END" is as about a giant screw you like Giant Robo OVA ends with "THE BATTLE CONTINUES" or Shin Mazinger Z ends with teasing the appearance of Tetsuya and Great Mazinger...and never followed up, and no Shin Mazinger Zero doesn't count
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
2,150
"I kissed a girl I LIKE IT!!"
WE ALL DO, BOI, WE ALL DO. :haa:

And so manga ended, SEALED WITH A KISS. :bleh:
And then they have no segs, the end, happily ever after. :question:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
732
hope you're pick back Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai and finish the remaining chapters
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
609
Mfs giving Axes the slowest moveset imaginable with a gorillon warm up frames in games but in manga it just blindsides you frame 0 of the last chapter.
 
Supporter
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
214
Came here to look for "axe" and yup that's what it looked like.

Thanks for the TL!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top