Question about a webcomic [GhostApocalypse]

Group Leader
Hello, I am the artist from the webcomic GhostApocalypse and I wanted to ask if it's okay to upload the rest of the chapters. I saw that you have it in your library but with no chapters so I thought about providing you with the chapters from the source(not ripped from sites).

I know that this is strictly a manga-Japanese site only but I thought about asking.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@DeathCards

Hi,

Your story has an entry on MangaDex because a good chunk of our entries came straight from Batoto, since the site was created to be the replacement for Batoto when they sold off their domain name to an aggregator six months ago. The site isn't strictly Japanese manga. MangaDex hosts a large mix of Japanese Manga, Korean Manhwa, and Chinese Manhua but we also allows comics of other languages to be posted if the upload is either a fan translation or in the original language if the author of the series grants express permission to upload it. As the author you have the freedom to upload the chapters if you'd like. You can create a group for yourself, take ownership of it, and lock the group to prevent anyone else from uploading chapters from your series as well. You may also set a delay on chapter uploads to redirect users to your group's website if you'd like.

Group Leader
@Plykiya

Okay I've done the thing about creating a group and then taking ownership of it, I think I did it right. Thanks for helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread