- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 26,969
What could possibly be on your mind right now?
What could possibly be on your mind right now?
deadQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
I am already dead, because I have no friends and no money.QoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
i would call my immune system a BITCH! "beat his ass wuss" and his(immunesystem) feelings would get hurt and demolish my liverQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
So full body paralysisQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
i dunno. maybeCan I roll my eyes?
you made the question..i dunno. maybe
thinking about hot anime girlsQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
Make my friends set up a pupil tracker for me, so that I can finish all my animes meantimei dunno. maybe
I guess "Time to catch up on all that sleep I've missed throughout the years"?QoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
Hi hi I’m back from the dungeon hi did you miss me hiii hi hiQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
I need to studyQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
Hey, kiddo! Could you turn the pages for me? I'm going to read Rent-A-Girlfriend from start to finishQoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
This actually happened to me, well the illness wasn't unknown. But I felt all the other rest.QoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
i dunno. maybe
This fits so well hereyou made the question..
Feels great, I traveled from my bedroom to the toilet.QoTD 204: Have you ever traveled to another country before? If, so how was it?
Wait, Pedron? The brat who thinks she can sit at the adults table? Little Ben's stalker? Gibberish machine? That Pedron? Aw man, this sucks..Heads up: I will take a break from this thread on October 9th. Just for shits and giggles, @pedronimo will be the acting question host until October 11th.
You could tell everything was made of the same stuff but in a different composition. Easiest way to notice it is through smell and taste unlike the Mexico yellow filter in movies. Like you know it's air but there's different stuff from what you're used to so you can smell it. You know this thing is also made from wheat but it tastes different. Then you hear these sounds in the background which are different but still basically background noise.QoTD 204: Have you ever traveled to another country before? If, so how was it?
I travled a lot as a kid. London, Paris, Australia, Singapore. Also went to Hawaii and other placesHeads up: I will take a break from this thread on October 9th. Just for shits and giggles, @pedronimo will be the acting question host until October 11th.
QoTD 204: Have you ever traveled to another country before? If, so how was it?