Question/Quote of The Day

QoTD 0: Do you want to be pinged for QoTD's?


  • Total voters
    57
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
578
QoTD 203: You've caught an unknown illness, rendering you unable to do anything but lie down. Your only hope is your friends as they go to find a cure. What could possibly be on your mind right now?
Been in a similar enough situation, not going to talk about it.
QoTD 204: Have you ever traveled to another country before? If, so how was it?
I have been to Canada a few times before you needed anything beyond a birth certificate (maybe even when I even didn't need one of those) to enter. It was normal. They have bagged milk there. Mentally converting the price for fuel from gallon to liter was fun. Niagara Falls was cool to see from both sides. Fast food burgers in Canada had a different texture too. I can't remember if Casey Kasem or Shadoe Stevens was hosting America's top 40 at the time. I just remember listening to that radio program because the cassette player ate a tape.
Oh and Quebecoise people were also more rude back then, and I never made it to Quebec.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top