R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Thriller Night

Dex-chan lover
Doggystyle next chapter?
Also for some reason she reminds me of chitanda but I haven't seen hyouka in forever so idk

Dex-chan lover
thx for not dropping this. it takes a while to take off, but the harem romcom shenanigans in the raws made me curious.

Dex-chan lover
the author probably mess up the proportion while deadline is too close or something like that. still a cute safe. edit: or probably he/she originally
71009817-bc1c-4a00-a278-f1d8eafc6dca.png
make something like this which might look like she's assist him with her mouth.
nah I think it's on purpose, it's the artist's way of showing she's getting all meek when he points out she sucks at horror so she's just being a bit bashful.

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously need someone to show this girl romance movies like Pride and Prejudice (2005) and Remember Me (2011)

Dex-chan lover
Boy, am I happy that I just found this series. I really do need a new teen slice of life about watching movies now that Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki has ended, and this is good one too. Thanks for uploading!

Dex-chan lover
You know he a loner when he unconsciously hug something when he sleeps (me af) :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Oh i remember this movie, it was a weird one, rather than scared it just made me kind of nervous tho
The film is a criticism of the american suburb and the industry that surrounds it. Kind of straightfoward actually if you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread