R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Rugged

Dex-chan lover
Since they're all on their way to school and that person is carrying a school bag it's more likely the other movie club member, Ouka. We already learned that the mother dropped off Amou's bag as well.
It makes me think more "did he forget to go fetch her uniform after the pep talk"?

Dex-chan lover
It makes me think more "did he forget to go fetch her uniform after the pep talk"?
I know I did til I seen someone else mention it lol.

Though it also makes me wonder why she couldn't get it, or ask someone else to get it. If not maybe she could've came to school in her gym clothes then get her actual uniform

I know I did til I seen someone else mention it lol.

Though it also makes me wonder why she couldn't get it, or ask someone else to get it. If not maybe she could've came to school in her gym clothes then get her actual uniform
"Yeah, all you gotta do is walk to school in bloomers and a thin white shirt to get your uniform. :)"

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt a guy that sits around watching movies all day would have rugged arms
Men typically have much larger and muscle-y-er arms than women. Like any sheltered adolescent girl, she was just comparing them to herself.

Dex-chan lover
Original work: Cheryl Strayed.
The main character: Cheryl.

Seems to be an autobiography.

Users who are viewing this thread