R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Is it wrong I haven’t watched any?

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who didn't realize; page 4~7 is actually flashback after the end of the last chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her awful attention span aside, what's really making things more difficult than they need to be is how she can't/won't suggest a genre she likes.

At least then they'd have something to work off of
I don't even think she has one honestly. Like she is just a bland NPC

Dex-chan lover
Despite seeing a billion stand-ins for social media platforms in manga, and dozens of characters being popular on the internet, this might be the first one to actually call out the brutal side effects of endless short form content doomscrolling.
When I read this, I remember about one conspiracy that said TikTok is China's psychological weapon unleashed onto the world, both to served as a spying tool on foreign customer's devices, and as a revenge for the Opium War. If the Western powers created an opium crisis and turned million of Chinese into drug addicts back then, then now China is using Tik Tok as their own opium, drugging and stunning the youth and even the adults outside of their country.

Sometimes I wonder if that person was onto something, because taking a look as Tik Tok in mainland China, that shit is honestly pretty different and outright better than Tik Tok outside of China

Dex-chan lover
Author is going to do a hell of a good job to get me to sympathize with a tiktok kiddie who wants people to do everything for her.

Like, I think MC was a cunt this chapter but at the same time she is such a piece of shit that I find it hard to care about her.

Dex-chan lover
When I read this, I remember about one conspiracy that said TikTok is China's psychological weapon unleashed onto the world, both to served as a spying tool on foreign customer's devices, and as a revenge for the Opium War. If the Western powers created an opium crisis and turned million of Chinese into drug addicts back then, then now China is using Tik Tok as their own opium, drugging and stunning the youth and even the adults outside of their country.

Sometimes I wonder if that person was onto something, because taking a look as Tik Tok in mainland China, that shit is honestly pretty different and outright better than Tik Tok outside of China
c90fa959801815a76d160a8476b9cd28.gif

Double-page supporter
I'm totally with Fuyumine with this. The main reason I never install tiktok and how it becomes ouroboros with people who have problem with concentration. It's "good" for people with short-time concentration, thus the people make the apps famous, which somehow makes OTHER people less focusing and can't focus on longer time and so on.

And what's worst, she seems SO PASSIONLESS ABOUT ANYTHING.
(no i'm not talking about someone I know IRL but maybe dunno)
She's totally aimless, she needs to do something but she can't even take the first 20 minutes to watch a movie. Sure, I don't talk harsh like Fuyumine does, but I CAN JUDGE SILENTLY. WITH MY SIDE EYES.

I REALLY wonder what Fuyumine would do at this situation.

Dex-chan lover
And here i thought Ex Machina is a film about your ex is a mechanical engineer :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this chapter was kinda painful to read, not only because we know this is a real thing concerning the attention spam of newer generations, but also because I even saw myself thinking a few times that I'd rather mess around the internet than to sit around focusing on something for a couple hours.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty revelatory that the one thing that actually got through to her at all was MC being completely unimpressed with her 15000 followers. That's where her sense of self-worth is. You question that, you question her entire existence.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like her. Not because of the tiktok brain rot / influencer angle but she is the very definition of "That one kid in a group project"

Social butterfly and always "too busy". Asks for helps from someone who barely knows her. Expect greats results for no returns. Can't do anything, doesn't even want to learn.

Reading this really takes me back to college / hs

Dex-chan lover
i have never disliked a character more than her. she really is a representation of the new generation who just doomscrolls and has no attention span. my little sister is just like this and can only focus on things that are popular on social media like the barbie movie was. if you try to show her anything longer than about 30s to a minute she will stop paying attention. its so damn sad

Dex-chan lover
I understand both sides on this. Honestly, people really need to stop shaming people for doing dumb shit when they're younger, godforbid people show some passion about something.
No, new girl sucks because she has no idea how much work she's pushing onto others. And like Fuyumine says, it's A LOT.

Group Leader
wow too much hate for ena already? uhm... how to say this without spoiling you, guys.

true, she's selfish and she's brainrot for tick tock... for now. but it has a real reason for it, one probably anyone would have.

anyway, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, wait a little bit for me to bring you those chapters... just don't expect them that soon, I'm alone in this

Users who are viewing this thread