R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Is it wrong I haven’t watched any?

Dex-chan lover
There's no hope for humanity if most of future generations will have a goldfish attention span.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter hurt on a spiritual level because this is EXACTLY what is wrong with the kids these days. Can’t oay attention for more then 30 seconds

Dex-chan lover
wow too much hate for ena already? uhm... how to say this without spoiling you, guys.

true, she's selfish and she's brainrot for tick tock... for now. but it has a real reason for it, one probably anyone would have.

anyway, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, wait a little bit for me to bring you those chapters... just don't expect them that soon, I'm alone in this
Does she have ADHD? I also struggle to sit through movies but I'm too old to do any of those fortnite dances on the clock app

Dex-chan lover
lmao I actually heard about this topic from a podcast, about how people stop caring about long movies and spend their time on watching shorts instead

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, not only is she completely useless and unmotivated for their project, but she's also a Tiktok-brainrotted zoomer with the attention span of a goldfish. I'm pleasantly surprised that she dances though; that's one thing she's passionate about at least.

Dex-chan lover
wow too much hate for ena already? uhm... how to say this without spoiling you, guys.

true, she's selfish and she's brainrot for tick tock... for now. but it has a real reason for it, one probably anyone would have.

anyway, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, wait a little bit for me to bring you those chapters... just don't expect them that soon, I'm alone in this
Listen we're manga readers we wait for weeks for updates and that shit makes us feral
(No shade on any TS schedule, just stating how it be)

Dex-chan lover
SHE WATCHES MOVIES ON TOP OF SUBWAY SURFERS AND ONES WITH AI VOICES 😭🙏

Dex-chan lover
She's literally me. Well, at least with the watching scene thing. I have not watched any Andor episode but Kino Loy is my favorite character in any media.

Dex-chan lover
nope, it's not that... but do you really want me to answer you?

Spoiler then?
Spoiler it is.

Also, I kinda don't like her being haughty when saying "See? I'm famous in internet!". Yeah no, I don't care. Not you, not your tiktok. You WANT TO WORK ON THIS TOGETHER OR NOT!?

Double-page supporter
hmmmm when generation rarely watch movies even tv all just in front of phone

Group Leader
Spoiler it is.

Also, I kinda don't like her being haughty when saying "See? I'm famous in internet!". Yeah no, I don't care. Not you, not your tiktok. You WANT TO WORK ON THIS TOGETHER OR NOT!?
Ok, spoiler then

she was the new kid at the school. She thought she could make friends but after a week no-one approached her, when some girls where about to eat lunch, she tried to asked them if she could join them, but she felt scared, and in the end started to eat lunch under the stairs away from anyone's view.

When in class she was asked to read out load something, I think she mistook something or the teacher said she should say it again and louder, everyone in her class laughed at her softly.

She was all alone and crying in her room, when she found out about "kicktalk". and she saw that many people did it without caring about the world. So she tried herself. She introduced herself and little by little compliments came to her, so she felt nice. Like she found a place where she belong.

Later a Senpai (the video production club leader) approached her, and well... since she didn't have any friends and it was an easy target, he told her that he would be her friend.

And then she started to spent time in that club. But before starting this "help me, film club!" arc, the members of the video production club wanted to produce a video where she would be have to be naked (I read this really fast a year ago so when I release the translation I could clarify), to which of course she refused, the senpai told her that if she didn't like it that much, that she had to work on the screenplay. To which she actually tried to come up with some ideas, to which the senpai rejected them all.

She felt scared and didn't know what to do, that's when she find the teacher pleading so the film club didn't get disbanded.

And that's it. we go back to chapter 20.

Users who are viewing this thread