R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - De-Pool

Dex-chan lover
Every once in a while y'all just turn off your phone. Wake up early and block the internet and all your time wasting apps. Quit the constant stimuli and power through the boredom. It'll feel good.

Double-page supporter
I NEVER feel this furious when reading this... 'arc'. I feel like wanting to pull my hair out of frustration.
And this girl might acknowledge that the tiktok app enabled her short attention span but she doesn't know what to do anything about it. And what's worse, SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HERSELF! She just wants SOMETHING INTERESTING without even any vague idea of her definition of "what is an interesting thing".

She wants something but even for that she lacks the process or the track of mind "what to do next".

I NEVER feel this furious when reading this... 'arc'. I feel like wanting to pull my hair out of frustration.
And this girl might acknowledge that the tiktok app enabled her short attention span but she doesn't know what to do anything about it. And what's worse, SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HERSELF! She just wants SOMETHING INTERESTING without even any vague idea of her definition of "what is an interesting thing".

She wants something but even for that she lacks the process or the track of mind "what to do next".
Remember: We got this instead of finding out what exactly the mom's problem was. She told MC, and the author decided to blue ball us. Coaxing the answer out of him could have been an entire volume on its own.

Dex-chan lover
Her zoomer brainrot is terminal. How was Deadpool's opening too boring for her? I bet she watches 60 FPS interpolated OPs on YouTube too.

I hope Fuyumine brought tape for this presumed movie date to keep her eyes open.
Seriously, Deadpool's opening is literally nothing but pure, concentrated action-comedy. She isn't bored, she's a drug addict looking for her next hit of audio/visual stimulated dopamine.

I wouldn't care if she just joined the club as a new member and brainrotted in the background of the usual plot as a gag, but the way she's forcing them all to do a massive project while simultaneously standing in their way at every turn is actually infuriating. If the next chapter isn't a complete 180 because she's forced to actually watch an entire movie without being able to go into brainrot withdrawal for once, I'm gonna have to put this on hold for a few months until this arc is over cuz I can't take any more.... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Istg my pet peeves is when i watch something together and they want to watch it on 2x speed or skip every 5 seconds.

Double-page supporter
Looking at her like that now feels like watching an antagonist b*tch in a soap opera.
Feeling a total anger.

Despite her 'seemingly tragic backstory(?)', looking at her trait REALLY boils my blood for some reason and I can't find anything in my heart to support her.

I do, however, want to know how Fuyumine makes her WATCH a movie or something like that for a couple hours WITHOUT her touching her goddamn phone

Contributor
thank god i dont watch tiktok. although sometimes i fall victim to the youtube shorts and facebook reels too. anyone knows how to remove those things from youtube/facebook?
Ad blockers can be used for blocking other things too…

Dex-chan lover
The way she barley wants to pay attention and keeps looking away from the movie, it's like I'm looking at my sister whenever I try to get her interested in anything I like, and I'm supposed to be the one with the mental disorder.

Contributor
i need youtube to study and facebook to keep updates on school though. blocking them fully is just not possible.
Nah you can use ad block to block any element on a web page (aka the shorts button or carousel) with the “block something on this website” button they usually have.
Alternatively you can use filter lists like this:

But yeah, just like ad blockers can block ads they can block any other parts of websites you don’t wanna interact with 👍 it’s a great tool to have in your belt

Users who are viewing this thread