R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Movie Theater Tour

Dex-chan lover
Damn this girl is klutzy. RIP the popcorn. Can Fuyumine successfully determine her taste in movies through a copious application of gimmicks? Are they gonna go to a drive-in theater somehow?

Dex-chan lover
Might wanna read chapters 13-14 again, they made it pretty obvious. Granted, the chapters were uploaded a while ago so it’s natural to forget some stuff.
I mean—they’re basically already destined to get together, judging from typical manga tropes, but I feel like ch 13-14 don’t actually show much romantic feelings about.

Instead, their reactions are more par-for-the-course for people of either sex coming into that sort of contact (incidentally) with the opposite sex, especially for their age (and assuming heteronormativity).

Dex-chan lover
It is strangely jarring not seeing that specific Avatar being referenced not in papyrus

Dex-chan lover
I hope people get used to her because (minor spoiler but just in case) she's literally gonna become a main character from now on. I personally really like her, she brings a unique energy to the cast of weirdos. Also (again minor spoiler) Her brainrot gets dropped fairly quickly after this arc and isn't referenced very often afterwards.
oh boy, there's a lot to happen

Dex-chan lover
Weird ✍️ movie✍️ theater✍️ date✍️

Yeah I'm saving that

Wow tbh I was sceptical seeing how he would change her views after last chapter but this is nice, one of those movie restaurants next? He’s cooking 👏👏

Dex-chan lover
i see you've found a proofreader, neat. i was willing to do it if your japanese level was good enough, but i don't really have the time for it anyway, so this is better

also this chapter has me really worried for retarded love triangle developments - my by far most hated troupe in romance series, i enjoyed this series a lot so far, so that would be a real shame...

Dex-chan lover
I mean—they’re basically already destined to get together, judging from typical manga tropes, but I feel like ch 13-14 don’t actually show much romantic feelings about.

Instead, their reactions are more par-for-the-course for people of either sex coming into that sort of contact (incidentally) with the opposite sex, especially for their age (and assuming heteronormativity).
Fair point, but I think that characters that don’t have romantic feelings aren’t really put into those situations in the first place.

If you switch Amou with another character, like Kanako or Amou’s mom (idk her name) for example, the author probably won’t make them go into Fuyumine’s room… at night… and jump into his bed… and get “a little excited”…

Idk maybe I’m just overthinking it, but those two being in that situation in the first place made it pretty obvious to me who the main ship is 🤷‍♂️

Chapter 8 of not telling us what the secret is.

Ngl she's really cute when she's not suffering from terminal brainrot
She still is. The only reason she got into the movie at all is because she's literally being jostled, sprayed, cooked, and smoked by the theater: Someone's basically jingling keys in her face to keep her attention.
it takes until freaking chapter 58 until she FINALLY admits it to herself lmao
I believe that 100%. Do we ever hear what the secret is, or is that never spoken of again?
I hope people get used to her because (minor spoiler but just in case) she's literally gonna become a main character from now on. I personally really like her, she brings a unique energy to the cast of weirdos. Also (again minor spoiler) Her brainrot gets dropped fairly quickly after this arc and isn't referenced very often afterwards.
It's annoying that we've moved on to a totally different character without seriously resolving the first arc of the series.

Double-page supporter
Hoh... That's... a good thinking from Fuyumine. I wonder if 3D movies will work too on her

Group Leader
I believe that 100%. Do we ever hear what the secret is, or is that never spoken of again?

It's annoying that we've moved on to a totally different character without seriously resolving the first arc of the series.
Only very recently in chapter 67 have they finally begun touching upon the big secret with Amou's mom (I'm assuming because it's a flashback arc with her. We don't actually know what it is yet). Until then they literally never touch it.

Only very recently in chapter 67 have they finally begun touching upon the big secret with Amou's mom (I'm assuming because it's a flashback arc with her. We don't actually know what it is yet). Until then they literally never touch it.
I knew the author was a hack, but it's good to get confirmation. I'm glad I stopped working on this series the moment the moron decided to "solve" the issue off screen after setting us up for the reveal. 51 chapters for maybe some resolution. Thank you so much, man.

Also, did the author fix the timeline issues at any point? I assume not, since he basically locked it all down by this point...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I really like the art style of this manga. This could be a cute date, ngl

Users who are viewing this thread