R15+ Ja Dame Desuka?

Dex-chan lover
It's a really great manga. Unfortunate the translation are at a snails pace. I really feel the author's passion about movie watching.

Artstyle is wonderful, a little retro for the most part and transitions into goofy 2010's CalArts style when describing movie plots.
Characters are great, humor lands almost 100% of the time.
In short, I love this series

Ay man, i have zero hate towards Danke fürs Lesen and their translation, but the most recent translated chapter by unhinged translations was mad cool. It just felt a bit more real, sure it was unnecessary agressive for such a small argument but it made it fell that much more real. Im not a manga critic but i just thought i would share my opinion. 😎🤙

splendid, another manga with cute art and interesting characters that I will read until the latest available chapter and later forget about for all eternity because of slow translation.

Last edited:
Really, really good manga. My only main complain is that, the translation team is unfortunately slow with the new chapters, especially when the latest one is released almost 2 months ago. I'd only just wish that a new chapter is released for me and the others to read.

Dex-chan lover
The art style great and cute, and so is the premise and all these cool ideas and the way the characters' backgrounds and personalities are set up, but the execution just makes the story and direction and characters feel kinda awkward. Its like a painter envisioning his magnum opus but cant quite fully figure out the intricate details, and the finished product just comes out looking different and kinda weird.

Dex-chan lover
I like the personalities of the characters and everything. But, could you just not spoil films please???

Users who are viewing this thread