R402

This was about 20 minutes of excellent entertainment. Kind of reminds of "Muh Phoenix". Although I do wonder how much of this is translated and then adapted to british/irish slang and how much is simple nonsense. Although from the pictures I don't think there seems to be some kind of grand story going on anyway. The lady is a killer, but she also likes to fuck I guess? At least now the dialogue is entertaining.

I guess I'll give this a shot once a proper group picks it up. These over the top translations are atrocious.

for me as a non english speaker, this translations looks like another language but not english

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I like this translation. Takes the piss out of the stupid plot and still gives some context to the smut. Only amateurs can't laugh and fap at once. God save the Queen!

This is a gag translation right? If so, I appreciate the effort and humor. The only problem is that it should be labeled as such somewhere. Kind of dubious if this sort of practice extends to other series on the site.

Weeeh I dont like it,weeeeh Ill rather read moonrunes which I dont understand, weeeeh even though Im ESL this translation is bad,weeeh even tho no one probably ever gonna pick it Im gonna shit on translator because I either barely speak english to understand jokes or Im simply a wet blanket.
Joke translations are allowed here and I dont even think im white knighting the guy you just act as entitled little shits.

Dex-chan lover
@Synicaly Spoken like a true EOP. You made every EOP proud of you. We EOP only cares whether something is translated into english and will lick anyone's shoes as long as they keep translating.

Well, joking aside, criticizing an improper translation is also allowed here so....Tho i agree that some of them does feel like an entitled ppl.

I love the rollercoaster from "I can't read this translation" or "the translation is a bit over the top" to "LOOK AT THESE ENTITLED COMPLAINING FAGS COMPLAINING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE THE TRANSLATION WAA WAA WAA"

real classy

As a Brit this translation makes me cringe, mixing up so many different dialects its unreal. Even switches to Scottish at points.

Double-page supporter
Tis here the best fooking translation I ever read. Dunno wat ya wankers a on about.

Users who are viewing this thread