R402

Group Leader
While I think the translations are great+hilarious, these translations really need their own category. I don't want stuff like this mixed with the more serious work even if I think it's funny(and probably close enough) in this case.

I read this manga from chp 1 to the newest and i dont even know the story because i dont understand a single thing in this translation, but the translation was funny tho, oh well

You can report the English chapters for breaking rule 2.3.5: Joke or troll releases are not allowed, except on April 1st. The translating group does normal translations on some of their other work so its obvious this is just a troll translation. Reporting will be much more likely to stop stuff like this than a comment here would.

I do not get why people dislike the translation, the English translation is the sole reason i keep reading this, the "...Me too B***" scene got laughing for an hour, just top notch Memetic comedy.

The manga it self is really stale and shallow, supposed to be some kind of horror genre but all i see is a hentai in disguise.
The shillock guy still keeps it in line on the important details, but those moments are few and far between.

Chances are you heard about the comic either cause of
its 0/10 plot and 10/10 Boobies score
or
Because of the translation it self.
So keep that in mind before you bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there are actually people complaining about this not meeting the rules.

People like you are the people who tell the teacher that, *in a nasally voice* "Uh yes we actually did have homework/a test"

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@madthejoint
We don't wish violence on people here, no matter the circumstance.

Please don't let me see it again.

Thanks,

Zeph

Well not the type of manga i read for the sake of plot, so i don't really mind the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
"huur duuurr, dis is mah translation, don't like it, do it urselffff !1!1!!!!"
dear Translator,
not everyone know english/american slang Language, you asshole

Contributor
Honestly this story is better with this translation.
With a normal translation, this comment section would be filled with hate comments about this horrible MC, especially because of how awful he is to his blonde coworker (poor girl, hope she find someone better).

That’s not American slang that is 💯 British slang. Honestly I found it humorous even though I didn’t get some of the references.

Group Leader
@djlryalief
UzM6.gif

Thank you Translator sorry I cannot support the manga industry yet because am a wanker and broke but love the english slang tho it makes the story a hundred times better. Also for everyone complaining ur mom a thot

Users who are viewing this thread