R402

Translator is an absolute fucking madlad with giant balls. This series is trash anyway, the TL is probably the only way to breathe life into it

I remember a year ago reading this riot of a translation and thought it would be just an one chapter joke.
Oh well, followed lmao.

Contributor
It's a manga with low quality plot only saved from the clutches of mediocrity by the efforts of the translator. I have nothing but praise for how you salvaged it.

I have trouble understanding what is happening in this manga. Maybe due to the translation? I don't know. Can someone fill me in on the plot or at least point out what is shady about the fmc besides cheating? I mean she looks manipulative but what has she done so far?

Double-page supporter
@nerfed I'm afraid translation isn't the problem- I can understand characters both spoken language and intentions so to say but this still doesn't get to me. IMO it's just very, very poor plot we have here that is hurting this series. Most of the times it's about mindless fucking but even if we filter this all we'll see left is just some random movements, pointless dialogues and to be honest not much to do in general. And it's kinda sad because first chapters were promising 🙁

Group Leader
I love the translation. It’s like reading a written version of Xenoblade 1 (as you might know is dubbed to English by only British voice actors).

Dex-chan lover
am just curious, is the low rating solely due to the story or is the tl a part of it? can't really judge it for the content only... lol..

dont trust the rating..
those shit give rate 1* with baseless standard.

for example Barbie Fan watching Terminator.
Then they gave rate basic on Barbie standard to rate Terminator.

Well what you expect from them.
Not to mention the Description/Synopsis about this manga is clear, also the Ecchi and smut tag is there all along.

and still they rate it 1* because they can't handle it.
hahahaa.. amateur.

seriously why the fck is the translation so fckin horrible...please no one wants to hear this shit accent

Aggregator gang
The translation elevates what would have just been another sexually teasing dark manga to a piece of stupendously surreal comedy.

After seeing all the comments about the surreal translations, i had a read of the first 3 chaps and i have to agree. It's frickin hilarious and the absolute ONLY good thing about this manga.
our shitty protagonist feels like such a wannabe shitty edgelord who seems to be competing for the 'edgiest retard in existence' award.

maybe the tl is readable for native english speaker
but because i dont know shit about accent slang etc, i really cant enjoy this tl

Non-native English speaker here....

From the first chapter, I figured something wasn't right up until I realized that this was British English and not US English (which everyone is accustomed to outside of Europe) lol. Ah-hem, anyways.....the story sucks bad like everyone said, and that it's saving grace was indeed due to the translation. I however, will be dropping this manga. I can't tolorate the British English for long, in a reading manner. However, I did enjoy those adult pages. Have fun everyone else that is staying!

The translation is great.
Like others have said, it's quite literally the only thing that's good about this manga, it's genuinely the only thing that drove me to read 5 chapters of this mess of a story before dropping it. In short, the story is absolutely terrible, and I genuinely can't understand how anyone could like it - the 4.55 rating is definitely well-deserved.

I only picked it up for the views, I see why it's rated so low, and jesus fucking christ with that horrendous British English I couldn't read anymore. Did y'all think it was just funny? I've never even met British people that talk like that ffs

Users who are viewing this thread