Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Given what we see in chapter 0 I'm just going to hopes what happens is she's sold off by the father but MC or whatever you want to call him buys her back I'd prefer if she's never sold of course but I'll take anything if it means a happy ending but I'd have a really hard time seeing him just be like "well my father sold her that's unfortunate" when it's obvious how deeply he cares about and loves her especially considering how long they've been together

Dex-chan lover
im already fucked up due to be able to enjoy reading ntr especially parodies one, but this...where im already attached to the character or they show the character being happy just to ruin it.. it breaks me... literally got demotivated for a whole day knowing about the chapter 'unknown'
I don't like NTR remotely but the same thing happened to me when I found out about chapter 0 I still got a bit of an uneasy feeling from the rest of it what chapter 0 legit made me panic because for some reason I'm already super super attached to this rabbit it'd break my heart if there isn't a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
I don't like NTR remotely but the same thing happened to me when I found out about chapter 0 I still got a bit of an uneasy feeling from the rest of it what chapter 0 legit made me panic because for some reason I'm already super super attached to this rabbit it'd break my heart if there isn't a happy ending
What's this chapter 0?

Dex-chan lover
All right I should stop flooding this comment section but just curious giving everything we know how likely do you think it is this will still end horribly

Power Uploader
The fact that some bunny people can talk raises some serious questions about how they came to be.

Dex-chan lover
The author actually explicitly states what this story is ultimately about in their description on pixiv.

Spoiler tag includes spoilers (duh), avoid it if you have any reason to, but since the author did openly start the comic with this information front and center I'm comfortable posting it for those deeply interested:

This is a prequel story that takes place before a doujinshi the author intended to release summer last year (unsure on the status of said doujinshi as I cannot locate it), about a certain rabbit girl working in an adult rabbit café.

Dex-chan lover
The author actually explicitly states what this story is ultimately about in their description on pixiv.

Spoiler tag includes spoilers (duh), avoid it if you have any reason to, but since the author did openly start the comic with this information front and center I'm comfortable posting it for those deeply interested:

This is a prequel story that takes place before a doujinshi the author intended to release summer last year (unsure on the status of said doujinshi as I cannot locate it), about a certain rabbit girl working in an adult rabbit café.
Yeah it's starting to set in how much coping I was doing god do I wish we could get a happy ending...

Dex-chan lover
1D1swZB.jpg

"WABBIT WANT HAMBURGER!"
...So... damn adorable...

Users who are viewing this thread