Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 10

im already fucked up due to be able to enjoy reading ntr especially parodies one, but this...where im already attached to the character or they show the character being happy just to ruin it.. it breaks me... literally got demotivated for a whole day knowing about the chapter 'unknown'

@JuneComics did you retouch the pages with some upscaling tool or some kind of filter? The raws on fanbox look different than what's uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
Well we caught up to the raws now amd we begin the waiting game.

Author is currently working on what he implies is a NTR version of this called "Another Owner" that is planned to be published in Comiket, sometime in fall likely.

All we can do is pray that it's just a "what if" alternate timeline.
An NTR version? Let's just hope that's just some sort of alternate universe lol

Double-page supporter
this reeks of underground illegal nightclub ring, especially with the adult offering the kid a glass of alcohol. I can already imagine what bad stuff happens behind close doors

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this chapter look like it was run through an online upscaler?

Dex-chan lover
Why does this chapter look like it was run through an online upscaler?
It probably was. That looks a lot like my shoddy waifu2x jobs. Not sure where they got their raw. Didn't take me long to find the raw on kemono in much higher quality.

Took a quick look at the past raw while I was at it and the translation seems very questionable. Nothing irredeemable but a lot of stuff missing/incorrect both in this chapter and the previous ones.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well we caught up to the raws now amd we begin the waiting game.

Author is currently working on what he implies is a NTR version of this called "Another Owner" that is planned to be published in Comiket, sometime in fall likely.

All we can do is pray that it's just a "what if" alternate timeline.
Don't give me hope I'm desperate for a not depressing ending and this gives me hope

Her expression on the second page...couldn't stop grinning at that, at least till my heart stopped seizing up...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still filled with dread but the fact he's doing an NTR version of it on it's own fills me some hope that he decided to relegate that stuff to it's own work

Dex-chan lover
Don't give me hope I'm desperate for a not depressing ending and this gives me hope
This probably does not help your worries, but this author has done "What If" NTR scenarios before for other works of theirs, set in alternate bad end timelines.

Though he waited until the main story had it's good ending to do the what if NTR version.

Summary: Guy gets gender bent into a girl, dates his male best friend.

Gender bent former-guy gets almost immedietly gang raped by some guys until mind broken.

His male friend arrives to save former-guy too late.

The end.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, this chapter reminded me of one of my all time favourites: Time of Eve.
Robots instead of bunny girls and a cafe instead of a bar, but the same idea. Kind of.

Dex-chan lover
This probably does not help your worries, but this author has done "What If" NTR scenarios before for other works of theirs, set in alternate bad end timelines.

Though he waited until the main story had it's good ending to do the what if NTR version.

Summary: Guy gets gender bent into a girl, dates his male best friend.

Gender bent former-guy gets almost immedietly gang raped by some guys until mind broken.

His male friend arrives to save former-guy too late.

The end.
So he's actually done stories that don't end depressingly?

Users who are viewing this thread