Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 8

Why? Why that last panel? It wasn't needed
vNQHupt.jpg

Highly based human supremacist dad, ensures that his son doesn't subspecies mix with a literal subhuman.
Though it wouldn't be bad colonizing into that rabbit hole.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that a lots of people malding about this series, you are the one who keep assuming this is your typical wholesome series ignoring the early chs when his father literally tell not to get too attached to her and he did it right by still knowing where she is belong to. I dont know about the setting, but assuming its japan in the culture all "pets" there wont be treated as bad as what your grandgrandparent did to other race.

But that's fucking genius no? They set up a light-hearted mood for 7 chapters, only to 180 it in one page, I got literal chills from that and I'm not even batchesting.

Double-page supporter
People complain but i am liking how this is going, is pretty realistic i think and is going kind of deconstructing tropes we see in many mangas, i guess we will need to see how they react if she learns to talk.

The author succesfully ruined the wholesome mood with just one panel. Amazing.
This is basically your everyday isekai manga slavery and racism but in modern day society.
I may be late, but we saw it in chapter 1 when we see the kid get her from a box as a present.

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAZE UPON THIS WORK YE OF WEEB-ISH FAITH
YE WHO HOPE FOR KEMENO MIMI PARADISE BROUGHT BY SCIENCE
GAZE AND WEEP FOR WHAT COULD BE WROUGHT
GAZE AND KNOW THAT THIS SLOPE CAN SLIP EVEN FURTHER

I may be late, but we saw it in chapter 1 when we see the kid get her from a box as a present.
THEY ARE ALL FOOLS, THOSE WHO DID NOT SEE THIS COMING SINCE THE START

Users who are viewing this thread