Rabbit and Owner - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
276210936_10159604793663608_8250406638069688515_n.jpg

BNNUY LADY! THE TABLE! EAT ON THE TABL- NO! NOT THE FLOOR! NO NOT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Dex-chan lover
Well, it wasn't THAT BAD. Judging by the father's behavior we can tell that there's discrimination against beastmen, but they seem to treat her well.

Dex-chan lover
Id say its not a matter of it being possible but rather it has already happened

Everything is a lead up to chapter 0, so she's going to get sold out in the future
How could you be so certain that chapter 0 is the end point of the story?

It's chapter 0. It might be just a one shot that inspires the series, just like other manga.

Fed-Kun's army
How could you be so certain that chapter 0 is the end point of the story?

It's chapter 0. It might be just a one shot that inspires the series, just like other manga.
Oh, I wasn't saying that at all.

I'm saying that it's leading up to that point, but I hope it'll continue past it. Whether or not it will end there remains to be seen, but I doubt that myself.
As for this series potentially being derivative to chapter 0, Tiduru has stated that the series starts with chapter 0.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can tell that the situation in this world is bad but not this bad

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter was actually pretty decent i thought for sure this was just gonna devolve into hentai
I guess we're solving racism issues before banging. (but chances are it's the other way around and the mc fixes the issue or something, but it's also possible that the mc just likes her like a wife but still let things be like before)

Dex-chan lover
My heart sank in an instant. There were hints from what Dad said, but fck the inequality is real. They're kinda well off, but Shiro is treated more as a slave pet than a helper with equal rights as a member of MC's family.

A nice reminder that having no rights can be pretty horrible. Seeing a family eating together while the beastman eats on the floor is sad. Reminds me how potentially horrible all those isekais with slaves can be if you follow the consequences, even more so when they own slaves.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why people are making a big deal of this chapter. The manga has been like this since the beginning. Did a bunch of normies pick this up and miss all the flags from earlier chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Re-turbio el ultimo panel....
yo amo mis chicas monstruo, pero con mas suavidad!

Dex-chan lover
The tags are wrong, this is a horror story. You read through this as a "oh look a slightly problematic but cute story" then the last panel slaps you right across the face. If this story is done correctly we should all feel absolutely miserable and haggard at the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread