Rabukome Manga ni Haitte Shimatta no de, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni suru - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing at this rate the series is a shorter one? The LN is ongoing at 2 volumes so I can see that being the case. I'm appreciating the more realistic pacing though of a romance.

Supporter
And, just to be sure I stay on my own brand here:
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this is what romcoms cant do LMAO, 10 times better than making it 100 chapters just to confess man.

Dex-chan lover
Sei's really smart with her positively considering it. It's so hard to respond to a sudden confession, but since she's been considering Hisamura's qualities, she's been thinking of accepting it.

But not yet. She still needs time to think. At least she's letting Hisamura call her Sei-chan. She's responds cutely when called that.

Aggregator gang
Is there a reason why the chapters for LN adaptations so short ? 16 pages a month is too slow considering the source material is already there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing at this rate the series is a shorter one? The LN is ongoing at 2 volumes so I can see that being the case. I'm appreciating the more realistic pacing though of a romance.
Interestingly the third LN came out in Feb 2023 and it’s pretty good.

I really like the decision to focus on after the confession/dating rather than make that the end game like other Rom Coms.

I hope the manga does well so that there’s more stories!

Users who are viewing this thread