Rabukome Manga ni Haitte Shimatta no de, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni suru - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, that plan is over before it even started lmao. Y know, Yuuichi, you couldve just lie a little like tell Tojoin you want to go to mall or somewhere real quick, of course shes gonna come with you and give you a ride home later. And when shes goneeee. You go to Tsukasa's~ there!

But despite all those, Tsukasa and Sei's section in this chapter is soooo wholesomely fluffin cute! Lovelyyy!

Thanks as always for the sl, skyyyyyy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this incompetent, waffling OG MC not only snubs someone who cares for him through JP Dense Protagonist quirk --
-- but also waffles basic instructions and drags excess baggage into a plan made to help hum?

I'm actually hoping Tojoin is a actually a hardcore yandere stalker at this point; else OG MC can fork right off.
Even god only gives opportunities. But if people squander even them, there's no hope.

Probably "coercive plot-correction device" or some other nonsense explanation is going to happen in this universe.
I greatly prefer natural plot progression divergent-path works. Like "Behind the battle of The Hero and The Demon King".

Dex-chan lover
I would say that I will tell her (the supposed villain girl) to just leave me alone, but it looks like based on his ( the novel protagonist) position it's not that easy to just tell her that. But there's also her stalking skill which is very creepy.

Dex-chan lover
Would it be possible for yall to put the chapters back together instead of keeping them split up? Waiting longer between chapters is ok if it means getting the satisfaction of reading a full chapter.

Supporter
Page 5
yamero-takeshi-seeegs.gif

Dex-chan lover
How is this original protagonist so popular? He's such a freaking disappointing loser.

I'll be honest though, I actually like Tojoin more than the other girl. She has a much more dynamic personality, and it doesn't hurt that she's more physically aesthetically pleasing to me.

Dex-chan lover
So this incompetent, waffling OG MC not only snubs someone who cares for him through JP Dense Protagonist quirk --
-- but also waffles basic instructions and drags excess baggage into a plan made to help hum?

I'm actually hoping Tojoin is a actually a hardcore yandere stalker at this point; else OG MC can fork right off.
Even god only gives opportunities. But if people squander even them, there's no hope.

Probably "coercive plot-correction device" or some other nonsense explanation is going to happen in this universe.
I greatly prefer natural plot progression divergent-path works. Like "Behind the battle of The Hero and The Demon King".
She is the og Mc’s childhood friend, that makes her know a lot of the og Mc’s tendency and with how the og mc’s actions it set off her He is up to something vibes.

But yeah she is a bit of a Yandere with stalking tendencies (Mc questions this as why does she do it herself when she can literally higher a pro to do it), the Mc himself also doesn’t truly want her to be uninvolved as he wants the og story to continue as it will actually help the girl out of alot of mental problems.

Aggregator gang
God damn it. I was watching kono suba, and now i cant help reading sei-chan's dialogue with darkness voice in my head

Its kinda matching tho ...

Users who are viewing this thread