Rabukome Manga ni Haitte Shimatta no de, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - That Is a Date Already!

Dex-chan lover
Our silver hair queen is the cutest.

Tojoin is 10x cuter that the girl his friend chose. Makes no sense
And 100x annoying.
Also, oh no she would not be saved by damaging the guy life.
She is rich, she can have the best therapy

Bruh, this dude don't deserve Tojoin, she deserves better. Dating multiple people like that, especially in high school is so messed up. Thank god this is a rom-com. lmao

Contributor
Man, Yuuichi is so pathetic it's a little painful to watch. I don't know what these two girls (formerly including Sei) see in this guy, Tsukasa is so much more of a boyfriend material than the alleged protagonist is and that now makes Sei the luckiest girl of them all with him around for her.

Achievement unlocked: Double date?
Sei was going to deny it, but by Tsukasa's sheer confidence and willpower she relented. Now it is a date.
Achievement unlocked: First date!

But asking her about other boys she's liked is just asking for trouble. It's a bad move in much the same way as her asking him about other girls he's liked... that was a flub no matter how I see it. Never talk about other girls when on a date with a girl you like, and vice versa; so he shot himself in the foot with that move. It's far from over though, I just hope he doesn't flub everything on this first date.

Users who are viewing this thread