RABUKOME QUEST - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Reset and clear

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that it's over so soon, but I enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
She fell in love again & glad that they were reunited albeit with her having to restart everything again. Shame that this lasted only 2 volumes but the I will admit that the story wasn't really progressing the plot & had comedic moments throughout its lifecycle. Hope the author gets another shot at a manga & take this as a lesson. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the sacrifice to make. I mean, an attempt to remake the world where peace is attained at the cost of a personal relationship from blossoming?

I mean, she gets to start this relationship from scratch, but without the lie that started it previous.

Dex-chan lover
Very bitter sweet ending if you ask me. She was so confident she could never be redeemed that she reset everything. There is a timeline now witchless with a heart broken jin with no way to go back and meet her, and if he did, this jin would lose her too.

But hey, bisexual submissive catboy so yay

Dex-chan lover
Sad it ended early but glad to see they were able to give it a decent ending

Dex-chan lover
actually more solid of an ending than i thought, no loop BS and right to the happy ending. Thanks for all the work on the series to finish it.

Dex-chan lover
On one side, im so happy this ended this way

On the other, im pissed cus this isnt the same characters we knew but their personalities remained similar especially since the previous chapter had the gall to make a gag joke

Very conflicted but glad this ended on a positive note

Dex-chan lover
And to think we got the happy ending because of a nosebleed :D
There's an entire timeline where Jin and the gang saw Milia disappear before their very eyes, never to be seen again. They concluded that the spell must have backfired and erased her from existence. That Jin now has to live with the knowledge that he lost the woman he loves because he dared speak the words left unspoken: She's gone because of him.

Users who are viewing this thread