Rabukome to Kaijuu Taiji no Fumonritsu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if mc will get a chance to talk to present day grandpa (unless he's passed by then) or another relative who knows what's up (tho time travel aside you'd think there'd be current day monsters that'd be a pain to deal with unless something happened to where monsters never 'invaded' again)

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if mc will get a chance to talk to present day grandpa (unless he's passed by then) or another relative who knows what's up (tho time travel aside you'd think there'd be current day monsters that'd be a pain to deal with unless something happened to where monsters never 'invaded' again)
It might be alternate reality stuff if you think about it, because if it was real to their world it wouldn't make much sense as to why everyone thinks it's fiction, and why no monsters appear in their world.

Group Leader
I hope we get to see how others see her soon, unless they just see her as light giant, but idk if that's the case since comments were made on her different costumes.

Dex-chan lover
It might be alternate reality stuff if you think about it, because if it was real to their world it wouldn't make much sense as to why everyone thinks it's fiction, and why no monsters appear in their world.
i guess no one really questioned it in the power rangers world too tho i suppose if it was a modern day thing most ppl would think that ppl provoked the monsters on purpose/made some deal with some evil ppl to create more action lol

Dex-chan lover
A few chapters ago, the grandma had the mushroom as a souvenir from the time she was saved.

Dex-chan lover
A few chapters ago, the grandma had the mushroom as a souvenir from the time she was saved.
Hmmm yeah that's true, well then there are two explanations I can think of if it really is time travel without alternative reality involved

#1 the government covered up every monster attack as just being a movie and also the monster attacks stopped for some convenient unknown reason.

#2 everybody is extremely chill with the fact monster attacks happened (this is unlikely because they always refer to her as an actor and her grandpa as a director, and talk about special effects and such, so they obviously don't think the monsters are real)

And then if it is alternate reality time travel, the mushroom could just be for a different reason, maybe she got bored while sleeping in the cabin and decided to pick a mushroom, and then later kept it as a momento from that time.

But why I think something other than just time travel is going on is for a few different reasons, such as her clothes never staying damaged, her clothes growing in size to fit her, the events never being discussed as if they are real, the earbuds working despite the fact that anna shouldn't even be born yet, the films showing up as soon as she gets back instead of already having been there 50 years ago (what I mean is that if it happened 50 years ago, why doesn't the present day just change to reflect what happened back then? Why don't the films appear 50 years ago when they were made?) and when she travels back in time, time still passes in their present day, despite the fact that she leaves and returns to the same place.

I am intrigued how they will tie all these plot points together.

Dex-chan lover
I am intrigued how they will tie all these plot points together.
I think it's going to do a groundhog day and not really explain anything and just keep it an ongoing joke with comments like "don't sweat the details". Though who knows.
I honestly think that for good storytelling, you don't really need to explain all the details. You don't really need midichlorian explanations. Sometimes it's fine just having it somewhat of a mystery, and overexplaining ruins the fun.

I think its because he could tell based off of how clumsy she was in the first few chapters that this was a different, newer "ultraman" they hadn't seen before. so it wouldn't make sense from his perspective how the new entity that hadn't fought the monster before would know what it is/ how to defeat it

Users who are viewing this thread