RaButa

Fed-Kun's army
This is a story I've read a couple of times, and I've liked it every single one! It is so simple yet so innocent, straigtforward in a way. Definitely give it a read!

Fed-Kun's army
This oneshot is great! I've lost track of how many times I reread it. One of my favorite Kyou's work

AAAAAARHGGHHG THIS WAS SO AWESOME AND THEN THE ENDING SUCKED (NO GETTING TOGETHER AFTER ALL THAT BUILD UP I MEAN COME OOOOON) I'M SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW.

I don't see how the ending "sucked."

There really isn't an "ending." The MMC is reluctant to go out with the FMC at first, but warms up to her over time. They start dating. They work together at the school festival. The FMC says she wishes they could have more days like that. The MMC agrees, and thinks to himself how he knows for sure now how he feels about her. That's the end of the oneshot, but it's obvious that if the manga were to continue they'd continue to develop their relationship as they're both in love with the other.

Can't say that's a bad ending. Maybe it doesn't offer you complete closure, but there's no unresolved plot threads or disappointed rivals, so it's a good end in my book.

Contributor
If I remember right, there are actually several manga chapters after this oneshot. Oh wait. No, it's all in one whole oneshot.

Wholesome.

*italian chef hand kiss that I cannot show, because the IMG tag on MD does not support Data-URLs*

I find it so weird that the guy who made chichi chichi and many shotacon hentai mangas managed to make stuff like this and ojojojo

Only manga I’ve read multiple times. I also think this is probably one of Cool Sensai’s first mangas considering it’s sketch art style and the arcade with SFII.

Users who are viewing this thread