Rackusreads

Don't watch any manga or manhwa translated by this group, this group's translation is terrible. Here the proof:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1056292/comments

Death Toll Scans, Deadbeat-Scans, Skeleton Warriors is way better than this group.

Power Uploader
😘😍So much hate, But I love you all Guys! Teehee!😘😘

@Grail: So you've deleted all of your How to Fight chapters?? Ha ha ha, then you have accepted your incompetence, what a loser. Death Toll Scans all the way.

@mageexia
yea, I honestly hate their reader, but I can get a list mode and it takes most of what I don't like away, but I cant even get to the manga and I cant even get passed page 1 for level by eating... wish they didn't have a week wait.

@Grail: You think you can get away with your bad translation by destroying your own products? No you can't. Mangadex is a big place after all.

https://mangadex.org/thread/331014/1/#post_3278612

Are you guys literally using google translate? I get better translations just by using the google translate camera?

The website is really really bad. 90% of the time trying to access the site just ends up in error. Really need to fix your website its pretty much close to impossible to access the manga there

Fed-Kun's army
Any reason for why it seems you just ripped like a ton of other translators uploads and posted them on your site? The comment sections on your site aren't even working so I was forced to ask here?

And kinda doubt it's a merger considering you've ripped stuff from meraki, reaper, leviatan, comicPlus, and more just to name a few.

Edit: looks like you removed all of them, for benefit of the doubt I'll assume it was due to tech issue that caused it.

Finally someone pick up Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business. Thanks you.

can you please put god of cooking chapters 22-29 here on mangadex, cause on your site it doesn't load (i don't know if my laptop is bad but the images don't even appear, but here I can read everything without problems).

Users who are viewing this thread