Radiant - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nemesis

Dex-chan lover
I find it stupid how the people hate those who defend them. Are you fucking kidding, these people are so dumb and the MC is also dumb.

I really hate how they make so many main characters such loud mouth morons.

Group Leader
@Arkhan you need to go through the 4 frist volumes to see the mc go through a damn character development

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a decent start.
And yeah noisy dumbass MC #938382 but I will see where this goes.

Double-page supporter
yea the mc seems annoying like naruto back in the day

Dex-chan lover
Good start but stupid and annoying MC is not really my thing. Lets see how it goes then.

Double-page supporter
Cool it’s a French manga, rare enough that there isn’t a name for them I don’t think. Imma call them Manheu lol. Also over 100 pages wow, longest opening chapter I think I’ve ever read

Dex-chan lover
I was about to drop this due to the Naruto level of obnoxiousness coming from the MC.
I'll give it 10 more chapters since it ended alright.
-------------
Damn 9 month old comments thought the same thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raffro what's annoying cant you handle the realism the manga brings to a satured genre

Don't think anyone expected Seth to go from currently in the manga to how he was presented early. Tony really made one of the most overused archetypes into something great and made it feel fresh

Dex-chan lover
FOR ANYONE READING NOW, SETH IS ANNOYING FOR A REASON. This series is so fucking peak, and it's 90% the growth Seth goes through. Stick it out until Rumble Town. Shit gets GOOD there

Users who are viewing this thread