Radiant - Vol. 12 Ch. 92 - The Canopy

Group Leader
I mean, whao, 3 chapters at once ? Glad to see so much releases but also sad bc it's vol's end ... So, see you on 6th December for vol 13's release everybody !

Dex-chan lover
December?!!! Oh man, it was a nightmare to wait for this volume. Thanks again for the translation.

Oh, the girl is in trouble, the boss bringed along everyone to torture Seth and she came back empty handed...

Dex-chan lover
Well, vol 13 will be released 1 month quicker than this one, it is already something.

It was an amazing volume, by the way, great design of the Domitors, we got even more possibilities for the future.

Thanks, baguette scans for you work.

Group Leader
@alacaelum I'd say 3 months quicker (bc we've waited like almost 6 months to get vol 12 and here will have to wait only 3 months)

Dex-chan lover
This is Radiant, always chaotic in every arc...🤣

See you again in December~

Power Uploader
One thing of note is that Seth does nothing to kill the Nemesis… Maybe it's to not endanger the people around, but I think there's more to it.

@lyendith

He literally made the first one explode. So maybe he has develop empathy for them, but I doubt there is a hidden reason beyond that.

Power Uploader
@Pocman512 I meant this specific Nemesis. Actually, he hasn't killed a single Nemesis since Rumble Town − except at the end of the anime, but even then it was in his berserk form.

Dex-chan lover
ohhh man i can't wait to see what's next, a week or maybe 2 to be continued... well i can't thank you enough for the ones who upload this

Users who are viewing this thread