Radiant - Vol. 13 Ch. 98 - So Happy

Dex-chan lover
This personality is actually more unsettling than your typical yandere.

Dex-chan lover
It is difficult to see Melie suffer like that, i don't doubt that Venelope too must have suffered a lot too, loving her sister but having to acknowledge that her sister was "crazy".

I almost cried ... really good writing, I hope I'll be able to do it one day too.

Melie has reached mach 1 batsh*t. Tony Valente, what a pro.

If you flip back a few chapters , look for Melie's tattoo of the Watcher nemesis, same with the spike vine forest.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no my heart, poor Melie! Now I think I know where her usual second personality comes from, her sister
Thanks for the chapter!

So she's a "selfless" yandere? Instead of keeping her sister she's getting rid of the watcher and letting her sister go?

This "yandere" personality is really throwing me off.

Usually, it has the character doing the whole "mine forever/anything for you" thing, which this one is.

Oddly though, this "anything for you" seems like it's actually that. It's an obsessive compulsion, just like regular yandere, but it feels totally fresh (to me at least) in execution.

Also, poor Melie and Venelope. 😔

damn if the there's a tattoo of the watch on her skin, does that mean she sealed it in herself when/if the scroll failed? :c

Dex-chan lover
That ending was unexpected, and now I feel bad even for this personality. But this begs the question of what really happens to her sister.

by the title of this chapter im guessing this personality is "happiness/elation" since what she was feeling before the switch was deep sadness and despair....

Users who are viewing this thread