Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Sacrificed

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider Well, we know of her crush, but i don't think this a detail that would survive the distance or even be known to anyone but Seth and Hameline... at this point, her anger is justified.

Double-page supporter
Honestly the turning point of this manga for me was the war in the magician country. The field battle with the Queen posing in front of her army was just too good, and the development after that was overall amazing.

But this new arc is reaching new heights in character development. I wish more people were reading it. Usually I'm very unconvinced by manga written by french authors (they mostly feels too localized while still staying in the manga genre. I'd rather read full fledged Bande Dessinées or full fledged manga, not something in between), but Radiant has been nothing but good surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga, the story is always so compelling and the art is simply a pleasure to the eyes.

Thanks for the chapters!

@thegoatrider Well this she doesn't know, as far as she's concerned, Seth and Hameline clashed and she ended up dead. And now that she heard that Hameline supposedly sacrficed herself to some nobody she literally met, of course she wouldn't trust him. And it doesn't look like she has the time to try and understand, since her "comrades" are threatening her as well.

Dex-chan lover
@RagingDragon Agreed, i do love Kimetsu a lot but it always had too much of certain cliches even if handled it well and some strange pace, the end was satisfactory to me if not a little too "soon".

But Radiant to me is much better made and it has too many of the same cliches even better handled.
This series is really good at subverting typical cliches

Dex-chan lover
Seth went full Rex with that line about getting a drink. Love to see it. Similar characters too

Users who are viewing this thread