Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 105 - Emeth

@Redsaint I mean, I guess? I kinda feel like this story is well-written enough to forgive it though. The tree powers have never been used to hurt people bamboo-torture style - they grow around rather than through people. Plus there's the whole narrative wrapped up in using the powers from Myr - that growing these trees everywhere is good to bring fantasia back in the world. Plus the philosophy that he adopted from Myr and Grimm's recommendations on fighting. I'd say the one nitpick is buried under a lot of well-crafted character development

Dex-chan lover
@MaloCola Yeah, I agree with you to some extend.

I, myself am the fan of the manga and when I realised that this had an anime(this is when I only knew about the manga) based on it, I gave it a check and was instantly brought down by the first episode. And when it had unnecessary fillers, I just couldn't watch it any further and dropped the first season. It doesn't go any better for the second season also.
But this series have a potential to explode in popularity if the adaptation was good. These are my words.

@MolaCola
True, the anime is a disappointment.
I hope studio Bones remakes it because studio Lerche's adaptation sucked big time.
It was that studio that adapted Radiant, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi yup it was studio Lerche
normally their anime dont look that bad though
guess it comes down to the staff that were hired for the job

Users who are viewing this thread