Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 106 - Just Scared

Dex-chan lover
Oh God... if Ulmina puts her hands on her... i really don't want to think what will happen.

The only true youth that matters, gotta protect those calves, they toke time to get that way.

Well .. is the captain actually one-eyed? What if he's actually infected, with his left eye changed by the infection?

Aggregator gang
Oh god. I was searching the net for what "Nicitude" was, finding nothing, until I remembered Doc's habit of merging words together.

@Kurogane335 @Rol I don't think Verone and Ullmina are related to Herklès, in chapter 56 Verone is introduced as the prince of Convictis and we can see with Bome they are separated by the Grey Sea on the map of chap 29.

Rol

Group Leader
@zedsa Oh I didn't remember that, nice catch! Guess that's why Tony didn't name the king in his answer then.

I love how Doc is completly unaware that he is an extremely terrifying, strange, and powerful Sorcerer in his own right.

He's the user of a Powerful Ancient magical armor that people haven't be able to use in centuries cause it was too dangerous. That turns him into basicaly a berserker Iron-man

He littery absorb god knows how many memory stones of powerful warriors took their knowledge to instantly use this crazy Beserker armor and become a trained fighter. (Possibly giving these stones sentience on accident)

His infection is Literally immortality.
Unlike everyone else who infection seems to range from benign to extreamly damaging.

Even comparing to other Sorcerers he is no where close to normal.

Dex-chan lover
These guards are going to end walking towards their own ends, but I really hope they'll be okay

Users who are viewing this thread