Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - An Island of Your Own

That hug with Myr was so friggin wholesome.

Also this is going to be another painful wait, the action just started omg. See y'all in 4 months!

Dex-chan lover
loved this chapter
loved every chapter
question the volumes
do they even come in english or are they in french yknow

Dex-chan lover
I don't even what to think about what Piodon must have put Diabal through, that sick fuck

Rol

Group Leader
@MolaCola There is an official english translation by Viz, it's up to vol 12 and vol 13 comes out in October. The link is right below the summary if you want to check it out!

ahhhhhh such a brutal spot to end. well at least december/january isn't too bad of a wait.

thanks for the chapters as always!!

The next volume is so hype. Too many badasses in close proximity. I only see Torque and Ullmina ending up with some kind of victory, but the chaos that leads to it is going to be awesome.

I really loved the Myr reunion.

Thanks for the superb work, Baguette Scans. I follow the spanish release but they're still at volume 10.

Talking about releases... is Radiant released straight into volumes, or is there some french magazine or website where the chapters are published individually?

A lot of old faces coming back, next volume is going to be nuts, and our favorite captain helping the guards. Baguette thanks as always.

Contributor
All caught up! It's vexing to see that official English translations are quite delayed. To have these unofficial translations is comforting!

Aggregator gang
NO WAY!!! That's how this volume ends!!?? HOLY... WOW!!!

I almost forgot, that scene with Myr was so wholesome. That hug <3

Well, see you guys next year.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh that part with Myr hurts my heart and made it so full at the same time, I love Seth's island so much
This volume was so good! and yay Diabal is still alive, cant wait for the next one
Thanks so much for translating this volume!!

a̶m̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶t̶f̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶m̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶

Users who are viewing this thread