Radiant - Vol. 18 Ch. 135 - The Squadron Of Clouds

Double-page supporter
Never thought I’d see secoho… ocoseth? I always thought we were going down the meth route.

Dex-chan lover
Lovebirds.

Never thought I’d see secoho… ocoseth? I always thought we were going down the meth route.
I was on that hard meth too, but in hindsight... maybe I was too much on it, now that I think about it most of their moments where really "friendship" based.

But who knows how things will go now with Melie the way she is now.

Double-page supporter
Lovebirds.

I was on that hard meth too, but in hindsight... maybe I was too much on it, now that I think about it most of their moments where really "friendship" based.

Ya I was on that Meth high too. I always got the impression that Ocoho and seth were just bros. I wanna look back at the older chapters to see if there was something or they legend of korra’d it.

Lovebirds.

What about the whole "Only Seth soothes her mood swings" situation? Sure it could be platonic, but I'm not buying it. Its all just a seth-up ( he he ) for some love triangle drama with further animosity pointed from Mellie to Ocoho :sneaky:
Also, I'm not mad in seeing the Adhes and Pherseone duo just being a reimagining of the Hades and Persephone duo, right? Even the whole "when can we see each other" shtick smells of the old greek myth.

Dex-chan lover
What about the whole "Only Seth soothes her mood swings" situation? Sure it could be platonic, but I'm not buying it.
Yeah, that is the moment when I started meth (god, this joke will go terribly wrong at some point XD), when I thought about how their relationship could go in the future (I even posted a comment in a comment section, don't remember which site, about how I felt that was the start of young love), but... after that one, there wasn't really much.

I won't give any definitive "answer" to this because it is too soon. I don't think it was developed, but Melie's "theme" so to speak is a need for friendship, for intimacy, and intimacy may look "sexual"(I will use this word but I don't mean literally) but actually is a form of connection that she lacked, was limited, or downright refused to her.

Seth doesn't care about her "outbursts", he accepts her and that starts to connect to a deep feeling in her, which brings out love, it can be romantic or it can be "platonic".

Ocoho on the other hand I can say with pretty much certainty that she has a crush on Seth, she sees him as a friend but her reaction is more aligned to someone who is couritng the possibility of physical attraction, so to speak.

Personally... after all these years, I like the idea that Melie just wants to be a close friend better, because I think it aligns more with her "theme" of finding love in others and ultimately loving yourself, as she was really conditioned to not love herself with all the abuse and hardline culture she lived in.

Last edited:
I appreciate the drop of the whole volume but like....couldn't you stitch the double spreads together? I never understand why people who upload don't do it, it's fairly easy lol.

I appreciate the drop of the whole volume but like....couldn't you stitch the double spreads together? I never understand why people who upload don't do it, it's fairly easy lol.
Hey, let me know which pages need to be stitched and I got you.

Double-page supporter
I like it. Ocoho is cute and hell, I ship it. This is pretty nice.

Hey, let me know which pages need to be stitched and I got you.
There's not too many tbf, but these are the ones i found:

In chapter 134, pages 4-5 and pages 18-19.
In chapter 135, pages 10-11
In chapter 140, pages 20-21.

Users who are viewing this thread