Radiant - Vol. 18 Ch. 135 - The Squadron of Clouds

Dex-chan lover
These scans are much better than the ones that were released before, and the translation too, I don't want to sound ungrateful but the other one was clearly machine-translated... and I hate when spread pages are cut up.

Setcoho is just... SO CUTE.

Dex-chan lover
I still have mixed feelings on ocaseth. Like I always got the impression they were just friends due to similar headstrong personalities… maybe I’m just biased towards meth because I always liked Melie’s hair.

Yes, it's in all of the recent ones you've uploaded, but never on every page so idk what causes it.
I may have an idea. The pages you've mentioned all had to go through cleaning and redrawing to remove the lines that were outside bubbles so this might be the cause. But the truly weird thing is that you're the only one so far that seems to be able to see this. Maybe there's also something wrong with what you're using to read these chapters?

I may have an idea. The pages you've mentioned all had to go through cleaning and redrawing to remove the lines that were outside bubbles so this might be the cause. But the truly weird thing is that you're the only one so far that seems to be able to see this. Maybe there's also something wrong with what you're using to read these chapters?
I'm not using anything special, just Firefox on PC.

I'm not seeing any blue tinge in the new chapter 138 but I'm still seeing it in the older releases.
It's okay, that means I've found the source of the problem, I haven’t edited the previous chapters yet but I promise it won’t take much time now that I know the reason

Users who are viewing this thread