Radiant - Vol. 18 Ch. 139 - Sleepy Doc

Oh dang, Grimm a former inquisitor? So either Andomaq (the Converso who is believed to have died fighting the Domitors) faked his death, or Grimm was a regular inquisitor who lost his position after catching a Nemesis infection. From a narrative standpoint the Andomaq theory would be more likely, but it's been a while and I'm not sure if the timing lines up.

Double-page supporter
You know I wanted to comment one thing but then I read another cool thing and another and another, ect. So ima just do em all.

I was expecting Ocoho to turn down diabal because he terrorized the farmland of her country for years but then I realized the entire Bome arc has been the Ocoho guilt trip extravaganza so that makes sense. also I swore Ocoho and Seth were more like bros but Tony seams to be going hard on it this volume so I might have to reread to check.

The Idea that Poidon has been enacting a huge psy-op to cover up his and his brothers’ origins is interesting and definitely gives him some more development as a villain which he really needs.

finally getting another clue about Grimm’s origins and from another through-line character who’s also been a constant in the background wherever seth goes is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
HAH... right in our faces.

Grimm is a sentimental dude, he kept not only the sword or at least the pommel, but the buckle of this belt.
The Idea that Poidon has been enacting a huge psy-op to cover up his and his brothers’ origins is interesting and definitely gives him some more development as a villain which he really needs.
He is still sus as fuck, and too forceful in his methods, including his more than little willingness to take control of his siblings... but that certainly gives more complexity to his character, he isn't an easy guy to get a read.

Dex-chan lover
well I figured the one converso that “died”. Would turn up alive one way or another so now we know more about why Grimm was so keen on finding the leader of doms.

Users who are viewing this thread