Radiation House - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The 1 in 500,000 (5)

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how somebody has to be possibly dying, for people to act nice. Most likely the mother would have kept acting the same way as before had she not known about her child's cancer.

Dex-chan lover
Super true. If it was something benign and he basically had surgery and was perfect from then on she'd probably stay the same.

dude i almost cried when i saw the kid told his mom and the ending make me want to cry because the feeling i get for the future may happen.

Dex-chan lover
Geez that poor family. Cancer took the the grandma, the aunt, perhaps the mother and now perhaps the child

Dex-chan lover
MC is a fucking grimm reaper. Everyone beware of that hospital! ???

Poor kid and mother...

It's a manga about radiation technologist and let's be honest chapters where all results are negative and only healthy people come to get check ups wouldn't get the manga anywhere.

It's funny how somebody has to be possibly dying, for people to act nice. Most likely the mother would have kept acting the same way as before had she not known about her child's cancer.
Yep. Irritates me a little to see this character glorified for being a caring mother when she was clearly neglectful in normal circumstances. Showing compassion for a child diagnosed with a rare and lethal cancer is the bare minimum, not something to be celebrated.

Users who are viewing this thread