Ragna Crimson - Ch. 70 - Flesh and Bones (2)

Dex-chan lover
aoylv8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
...so just like that? A fragment of a king is gone?

Okay, so either Ruoxi's situation is a setup for Even Dragons have Feelings (to other non-dragon) or Dragons Never Cry situation.

Come to think of it, Ruoxi is a chinese name while presumably she's raised in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Daym. kudos to people who actually theorize that Ruoxi is also another Sigmalio the Unseeing Dragon daughter. this chapter basically confirm it. Also been a while since we see Ragna showing his carnage face.

The author really has no chills tho, this is another case of winning against medium threat only for Top Threat comes crashing like fighting against Taratectora before. and another tease to Dragon king backstory relationship

Reinforcement cant come soon enough to help Ragna survive against Iron-man Mecha Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Who's is that last guy that want to kill Rouxi?

It's been a long time since I read and I forgot a lot of stuff already
Machine dragon, Glestnowak. Last time we saw him, he seemed unhappy about Sigmalio letting his fake family get killed and eaten by Scale Monarch. He was dispatched to help Roars kill the new dangerous opponent who killed the Wings (Ragna). Since he let Rouxi live last time they fought (presumably), he probably don't really want to kill her either, but I guess he has to.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so we got a confirmation that Banko is the yukata-wearing big guy, and that he got a feeling for Rex. Which makes the relationship between the Progenitors even more interesting, 'cuz Rex is the one beside Crimson when Murica got nuked and the one he killed(?)/donutted

We also got confirmation that Ruoxi is one of Sigmalio's daughter that somehow escaped, though it's interesting that Glistnowak looks like he don't want to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread