Ragna Crimson - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day the Reaper was Born

Dex-chan lover
A neat beginning to a story, but the "powers" the humans use is currently very vague, and I get the feeling it'd never be explained.
For an instance, how could Leo, a 12 years old, move the way she does? She leaps off of buildings and smashes 3 meters tall creatures like they are butter, while other people cannot. Why?
Are humans just more physically powerful in that world? A magical technique? Humans use magic? What is it, exactly, that makes them "strong"? And Leo, in particular?
The only clarification of 'power' we got was regarding Ragna's abilities, that he fused with silver. For an exposition, we sure got very little understanding of the most basic aspects of the settings. There's really no reason to keep the base limits of physical prowess of humans as a secret; it just makes me think that the author has no actual idea what "strong" means, so he didn't even bother to define it.

Also,
"I am the bone of my sword" much? kek.

Fed-Kun's army
@T4K4
Nooooooo lol, what do expect huh there is even time travel crap going on here and it's not even abiding the laws of general relativity gawdamnit

let's just hope this continues as a post-apocalyptic themed manga cuz that's what I'm interested

That's such a bullshit reason. Seriously? War because no offering of cake??? And it's serious? Huh. That's a tad bit hilarious.

Am I the only one who is visibly confused that dragons have the same weaknesses as vampires? Weak to sunlight and silver?? Talk about a very...interesting take on dragons.

I do have to agree that is rather questionable about the girl age and the dragon reason for the attack, but you cannot deny just how amazing the drawings are (that must took a shit ton time to draw all that), dynamic poses and fight scene, and somehow the emotion it convey as well (as was able to feel tiny bit of water in my eye). Overall, I'll gladly check the other chapter to know where this is going.

(J'ai lu les commentaire avant de lire l'œuvre).
50% Personne qui parle d'un gâteau = Guerre
25% faiblesse des dragons etc..
15% Force humain ou pourvoir
9% Age personnage
1% Moi ( Wat ) ?????

Users who are viewing this thread