Ragna Crimson - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - 8th of March 17:20 ~ 9th of March 04:20

Dex-chan lover
Ragna just escaped with his life and is put to work nonstop already ? He need to fight all these guys and infuse his silver aura into their weapon continously ? No wonder he will get rekt in the next fight

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
i am not going to say poor slime he gets what he deserves for say shit on my cute twin lolis they have fine dragon eye

Dex-chan lover
Interesting so Ragna power is around a normal 2 ranked but not Kamui's. Thats good, it makes the character being strong without roflstomping the oposition, plus hes vulnerable as well to be mass zerged

Fed-Kun's army
Indeed, I don't think we'll ever see joy in slime again. Oh boy, Ragna and Crimson objectives are the exact opposite, lol... I wonder how many will die this time... q3q

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad that someone AKA old man was able to see that MC doesn't have talent and that he is strong cause of hard work feelsgoodman, also hope the twins don't die cause they are hella interesting

Dex-chan lover
How does Ragna know he can't beat Kamui? As far as I remember, they've never even met. Hell, I can't even recall Ragna hearing about him.

@orochijies well remember this is his 2nd life. in the first life after awake full power he kill all dragon including all human dragon. only dragon king is left. he face and kill Kamui for sure in first life. his 2nd life basically reset to lvl with all skill set open to use. he just do not have enough mana/stamina to use them.

i like that at page 28 the twins is ready to draw their weapons if ragna's answer is going to be insulting their princess

I wonder if there's a correlation between Crimson's inability to die and Ragna's inability to be killed. These are two separate things, as you can technically kill Crimson, he just doesn't die. Step 1. Kill him. Step 2. He dies. But Crimson doesn't ever get to step 2. Meanwhile, Ragna never crosses Step 1.

Wonder if the cost of Crimson's immortality meant essentially stealing someone's fated death.

Fed-Kun's army
I know there’s like 0 chance story-wise AND Ragna shows no interest, but I kinda still hope he and Lia somehow get together, she’s just too cute!

Dex-chan lover
I came in expecting "blaze it" jokes since the manga is about dragons and the chapter title had 4:20 in it. Or would that be too corny? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread