Ragna Crimson

Power Uploader
Licensed https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/dxb8xd/news_square_enix_licenses_from_anime_nyc_2019/

Translation drop in 3... 2... 1...

Very bad writing and the story becoming more and more bullshit !!! JUST AXED ALREADY !!!!

Supporter
@Axilr
Are you guys using Japanese Rawls or Korean? Just wondering cause I saw Korean stuff out there that’s quite a bit out, though idk if the quality is that good. Keep up the good work otherwise.

To think I could still find such gems. This series is really good, but the team should really add chapter 2; I felt so confused when I went from chapter 1 to 3 because I got so absorbed in it I didn't notice.

This manga is such an underrated GEM, this needs more views and followers, this is one of the manga I want most to be turned into an anime at the moment.

This series is dumb. Constant escalation of 'oh you thought this? Haha you're dumb' and every chapter lately has been bleach tier 'you thought you were stronger?' And then more new power the next chapter.

The manga's entering this bizarre phase of never ending powerups and escalations, I'm waiting for this to pay off.

I can see another timeline reset with Ragna, with Ragna II coming back to warm Ranga III "Hey yeah, shit goes south we need a new plan."

So it'll be Ragna I (Old Man), Ragna II (Current), and Ragna III (New) to try and figure out how not to fuck up and get everyone killed. Again.

Fed-Kun's army
Ragna doesnt really need a powerup, hes pretty much the strongest character in the series. He is still injured and isnt using his silver battle arts and still can go toe to toe with one of the wings strongest fighters. Maybe wattanui is above him, but saying he needs a powerup to keep up is ridiculous.

Double-page supporter
How does isekai smartphone get an anime and this one doesnt have one? Smh....

Users who are viewing this thread