Ragna Crimson

@Christopher Might be. I was thinking Magi-style Isekai. The original world become so barren, they were forced to migrate to parallel universe. Crimson, God, and all of Wing-Brethren is alien in the new world. Crimson friend somehow killed by current God, and was on path for revenge. That's my theory anyway, I hope the author settle this background soon.

ErnyXl3VoAAsSDs

The Ark sucks, took ages. It became harder and harder to follow it and also the drawings of the combat....
And the End, the guy pops out of nowhere doing shit, it hit rock bottom, unfortunately.

typical shounen manga

naive, stupid, labile and hot-blood teenager force to shoulder the whole world

in short,,
"I just got gifts from my futureself but I can't use it efficiently now rather than assessing my gifts and training for awhile, imma fight enemies head-on cuz I'm shounen manga protagonist with heavy plot armor."

honestly,,
why "the future MC" didn't send his gift waay before that?
probably the current MC will grow better and take better path

beware,,
this manga contain many Gap aspect and lame drama

good art tho
so its Fine,, i guess

Well shit, the best girl didn't deserve it, that was painful to watch. This manga needs an anime from a good anime studio, this is an underrated gem.

kinda edgy but the story, it makes me hype

kinda like a "LETS GOOO" feeling

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but this has a major flaw with the dragons committing some of the most atrocious acts possible, causing immense suffering, torture, mental anguish and pain to their victims while they all get quick and easy deaths. Fucking hell.

It's honestly disgusting how easy the dragons get off in this manga.

This is why "Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru" is one of the best revenge Mangas out there, it's over the top rubbish but Raoul makes sure to deliver proper punishments to his enemies.

"I Was Almost Killed By The Teammates I trust Inside A Dungeon, And Gained A Gift Called [Infinite Gacha] And Level 9999 Comrades, And Now I'll Take Revenge Against My Former Teammates And The World, That's What You Get!" Is a close second.

Fed-Kun's army
The storytelling is terrible, every single battle is incomprehensible and the characters have all weird, unnatural reactions... but the art and story concept are incredible.
I can't wait for the anime, if it gets a good director this might become a new hit.

The best manga currently running and it's not even close.
The storytelling is terrible, every single battle is incomprehensible and the characters have all weird, unnatural reactions... but the art and story concept are incredible.
I can't wait for the anime, if it gets a good director this might become a new hit.
Actual brainrot. Literally nothing does it better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread