Raid - Ch. 1 - First Raid, And...

@Kayeon Yeah, i can feel that he will regret what he just say. We just have to hope that he will learn from his mistake.

To those saying the art style is the same as solo level.. no its not. no where near it IMO. story is somewhat similar, although this isnt enough to interest me. Might come back when theres 10 chapters out

Holy shit this is pretty good, but MC needs a haircut as he looks like a little spineless moron, which he was at first, his transformation that is foreshadowed has a decent hair cut, but he needs a better complexion... that's my analysis for now. Thnx, can't wait for the next chapter. ?

Dex-chan lover
was that a giant demon head in the background? was doom slayer here? also i like how they structure their party, its very effecient.

no one actually commenting why they have like only 3 damage dealer but 3 healers + 1 support?

Dex-chan lover
@AlexT you mean dps? I did find it a bit odd since playing ffxiv its usually a 2/2/4 set up i just thought they were following a different set up.

1. It's sounds possible to just corner boss from all side and gun him down, but rarely true in webtoons(For plot reasons, +reality check.), most of people in low level are garbage and healers are garbage-proof class that is defined by A. Mana Pool B. Heal Intensity, both things have no relation to humans in korean low-apocalypses novels/webtoons but are part of both visible or invisible Sir System.

2. Lets quantify "skill", human starts with 10 skill, you need 15 to stab with spear into MONSTER, 20 to shoot an arrow into MONSTER, and 25 to either fence with sword or block with shield against 1 ARCHETYPE OF MONSTERS(Pattern of attack will vary greatly between humanoids, Insecticides and etc). Then there is magic with either 10 skill required or 15 depending if dmg depends on Skill Points invested or Mastery acquired, and soars into skies if it's "Learn to master." but in such case magic is probably rare and valued in which case 10 warriors are in team of 15 is staple and warriors are merely exchangeable meatshields. Now we have healers who need 10 skill in all stages to fulfill their job, they are either Skill Point based or Faith based which is never rocket science in korean internet literature.

Why would there be more warriors in team when on avarage it's 2 to 3 times harder to make a living + you are useless outside ?

@silverden ya, their party lacks DPS and have too many support and healers... but it's a manga and it's stil chaper 1, maybe their healer and support can deal damage

And there we have just another MC who apparently has never talked to a woman in his entire life. Let´s hope he gets better, because the art style is not bad.

Oh great another manga with 99% of chapters missing on this site wtf is going on???

Users who are viewing this thread