Raid

For those that might be interested in picking up the series please go here first: https://mangadex.org/thread/57139

So the sub is dead :(? Too bad, that webtoon was rly good on his way

Wouldnt call the series dead, alot of people follow it and raw chapter came out today (ch75) 🤣

man i wonder if no one wants to pick it up because there is raw backlog. is this the only real causality from the C&D? Volcanic Age should get picked up when its off brake and i think everything else got picked up. feelsbadman

No ones picking this to translate :( sad raw are alrdy more than 200 someone shud pick this this is realllyyyy gooooodd still so sad :(

MC instead of being almost killed or some generic scenario was insulted by a Kpop star and is on a rampage to get stronger. YES

jaminis got it? weeeeeell then i guess i'll put on hold for like 2-3 years then come back to read it in a satisfying pace, wasn't that good either so not really a loss from my point of view.

This delay is actually dumb. Id have read it on Jasmin if the delay was reasonable but with a delay like this ill just not read until it's uploaded here.

There was some drama with the previous scanlator team, chapters taken down in retaliation. Mods have asked that we don't continue to spread the drama on here. Just be happy that another team has taken over the series long before the current mess.

Users who are viewing this thread