Raid

What's going on with all the changes lately? It's not just this manga. One day there are a ton of chapters and the next gone. Poof!!

@Snake19D cause the scammer/scanners who do this want to be paid and don't wanna do it for free . so i dropped it which sucks cause i enjoyed this , i only use this site i won't go to another one , this site tracks my progress so i know where i am at

b*tch please, the only thing solo leveling has over this is better art and slightly better translation, the story is just as mehdiocre. Although if SL comic goes for a different route than the novel then it could be worth something, and again, SL never invented anything, it's a copy pasta of a shitload of other comics/novels

Story is above average. The badass-looking dude in the cover is the protagonist but dont be fooled. He's Korean but somehow managed to be exactly the same as the typical virgin Japanese harem boy. At least those Japanese had their young age as an excuse, this dude is mid 20s and still managed to behave like a middle schooler.

Fed-Kun's army
Read like 5 chapters and he is so lame... does he get better? He is pathetic, his whole behaviour, 25, dont make me laugh, thats not even 14... :eek:

Edit: Okay, Chapter 21 one and dropping, obove average my ass, this story is ridiculously bad, i dont even care about the needless torunament shit, but that side story about the oh so evil guild and his "romancing" that totally weirds me out and now he even fucks up against a enemy team in a "no one dies" competition because she has some teary eyes, after he dominated with his oh so brilliant strategy? Solo Leveling has his storyflaws, but this is just plain bad...

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the title and thought oh, hey, Imma make a funny comment. But of course the first comment I see is:

Imma use muh ability, oh yeah immuh use my ability then to beat your ability, i dont think so imma boost muh ability so your ability cant beat muh ability . 🤣 Wtf is this shit, worse than shounen. Koreans writing hot garbage.

Aggregator gang
Ah i see why it is listed as completed, since it actually is with 2 seasons and 134 chapters total, though not sure if its axe or actual completion.

Group Leader
@Lord_Ducky
unknown.png

Mangadods has 5 more chapters on their website, but wasn't expecting them to end it off there, since it leaves it on a cliffhanger.

Users who are viewing this thread