Rain - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Things that Fly in from the Heavens (Part I)

Supporter
Oof, haven't seen this one in forever. It's actually gonna be hard to get back into the story.

Supporter
Does anyone know what happened? The author died many years ago, someone was thinking of “inheriting” the continuation but I never got to know what ended up happening in that regard. It is quite a surprise to see this back so Ihope that inheritance really took place.

Dex-chan lover
man after seeing the RAWS
1 chapter every 4 months
last English translated update was 3 years ago the

Group Leader
Oops~ it Looks like someone set the status for this manga to "Canceled."
Let me make things clear; this manga is not canceled.
Yes, the author (who wrote the novel) is dead, but the artist (who works on the manga) is still working on the manga. It's just very slow. Like, one volume a year.

This is the quotes from the artist:
Back when Yoshino (author) was alive, when asked about the plot and developments affer,the 15th volume of the novel, Yoshino only told management one thing: OOOO is going to XXXX
I want to draw everything up through the 15th volume of the novel and then everything else that leads to that development, although perhaps, that may now just be nothing but a pipe dream. Still, I haven't given up yet, so please look forward to what that development. If for some reason it becomes impossibe, I'll make sure to write what the development is in the comment section of the lastest volume.
As of now, it doesn't seem like the ending is going to be rushed. That being said, I can make any promises as to whether the manga serialization will be fully completed or not. The foremost goal for this manga is to draw as much as possible of the development that lead to the event previously mentioned. In case this provesto be impossible, the second goal would then be to finish at the most appropriate point and provide proper closure to the series. If I'm unable to accomplish the first goal, I'll personally draw the continuation on my own time, and if possible, release it as a manga, since I really want Rain to continue. I'll continue to do my very best and it'd make me happy if you could be with me every step all the way.
Sumikawa Megumi, December 2019
Translated by Death Toll Scans

And so Manga Volume 19 is done by the artist (team) alone.
In Vol 19. the artist didn't write any comments that imply she couldn't continue working on Rain; instead, she drew a cute 4-koma manga of Rain.
As you know, or maybe not. This manga hasn't reached volume 15th of the novel. We are still in volume 10th of the novel.
So you can expect more of this series, albeit its slow pace.

Last edited:
Oops~ it Looks like someone set the status for this manga to "Canceled."
Let me make things clear; this manga is not canceled.
Yes, the author (who wrote the novel) is dead, but the artist (who works on the manga) is still working on the manga. It's just very slow. Like, one volume a year.

This is the quotes from the artist:

And so Manga Volume 19 is done by the artist (team) alone.
In Vol 19. the artist didn't write any comments that imply she couldn't continue working on Rain; instead, she drew a cute 4-koma manga of Rain.
As you know, or maybe not. This manga hasn't reached volume 15th of the novel. We are still in volume 10th of the novel.
So you can expect more of this series, albeit its slow pace.
Thanks for this piece of information !

Aggregator gang
Yeah, still even with Miura going to fantasia, Berserk still going on. Why Rain can't? It has a good amount of sales and fanbase since 2008
Careful what you wish for, the berserk ad lib is not yet pissing on Miura's grave, but the fly has already been unzipped.

Users who are viewing this thread