Rain

Finally we will see Gunther fight.Everyone acts like he his strong and all,but he never actually fought anyone in the series.
I'm looking forward to see just how strong he really is.

Double-page supporter
I need to forget this manga exists for at least 5 years, then come back and marathon it all. It's like a hefty fantasy novel; you really don't want to read it one chapter at a time.

Supporter
@mruggeri2
We have seen it a couple of times. I think this fight will be like those. 2 panels and she is out cold. Ginther should be incapable of a long fight, he is not suited for that.

still have no idea, i kinda waiting it for continue go for it Lymus XD
i cant barely read chapter 89.1 till 94 but i dont understand japanese language T_T

Group Leader
https://neotokyo2099.com/2019/02/20/yoshino-takumi-creator-of-the-light-novel-series-rain-has-passed-away/

rip the author passed away

Oh no, the author passed away. I guess we won't get an ending to this series now. Makes me sad.

RIP Yoshino Takumi

Wow, I was very happy to get a new translated chapter to read. But unfortunately, hearing that the author died leaves me with a bitter taste knowing that novel series ended thus we will have no new manga chapters to create.

Damn, we will never know the entire story, the manga will probably get canceled. R.I.P. Author, always leaves a bitter taste when this happens. Why cant they just fit everything in 10-15 volumes and not make like 30 volumes and never get the story done only to ultimately die...

Started off happy seeing new chapter then saw the sad news about the author.

I still can't stand the princess there are so many other better girls.

Contributor
@WizTaku

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-04/rain-light-novel-author-takumi-yoshino-passes-away/.144161

Sumikawa added in a tribute message that she will continue to draw the manga as a way to thank Yoshino for working together over the past 10 years.

Manga’s not getting cancelled.

@Wiztaku

Theoretically it's possible. There are, however rare, instances of other people taking up the story. If Sumikawa feels right about it, has enough notes, or was told the ending, she may decide to continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread